Define Who You Are – Dr. Dustin Behn
One of the reasons why some people kept hitting the walls is that they don’t have a clear foundation of what they’re trying to create in their life.
On this episode, we are here with Dr. Dustin Behn. He grew up in Hampton, Iowa and his passion for sports led him to an injury in which he lost feeling in his arm. His best friend advised him to go to a chiropractor and after being adjusted, his injury improved, which made him decide that he wanted to do that.
Dr. Behn also shares how he made a commitment to growing himself as a person and in what he has to offer the world. He emphasizes how important it is to define who you are and figure out how to build yourself.
- When starting out a practice, host training and events. Make people know, like, and trust you.
- Stop trying to get on somebody else’s ideology or what they believe.
- Think about how you can help more people instead of what you can get in return.
- Start getting your message out there.
- How to stay inspired:
- Get rid of your self-limiting beliefs
- Start aiming for four targets. What are four things that you can do in the next 90 days?
- If you start doing four things every single day for the next 90 days, something is going to change.
- You have to be clear and sound on the foundation of everything.
- Steven Furtick once said to stop comparing your behind-the-scenes to everyone else’s highlight reel.
- Don’t undervalue you.
- Stop trying to live someone else’s success.
- Resources: Inspired Nation