Be In Control Of Your Destiny – Dr. Craig Foote
Dr. Craig Foote, a chiropractor, coach, and President of Australian Spinal Research Foundation says that when someone says to you “You can’t do it,” the best thing you can do is to prove them wrong.
On this interview, he shares the struggles he had encountered and how those fuelled his desire to succeed and do better.
If we believe what others say to us or about us, then we might forget what it is we want to do or who we want to be and so, bear in mind that only you have the power to define your destiny.
- If someone tells you that you can’t do it, prove them wrong.
- Keep the desire to succeed, to do better, and to have a bigger life.
- Not all things can be learned in school.
- Hang out with like-minded people and with those who are further down the path to where you want to be.
- Experiment and see what works for you.
- Take what you learn from outside industries and put it in yours.
- Learn from teaching.
- When connecting with people, it’s important to try different doors into the person or talk about various subjects.